APPEB1002 – General Purpose Evaluation Board
The CAP-XX APPEB1002 evaluation board allows for quick assessment of various design options for supercapacitor. It is primarily designed to evaluate the performance of a supercapacitor for peak power or backup power delivery when coupled with any energy source.
- PCB supports entire range of CAP-XX supercapacitors (Less than or equal to 100F)
- Supports both single and dual cell supercapacitors
- Supports multiple charging options
- Direct charging – no current limit
- Simple CAP-XX soft-start design
- Input current always limited by a current limit IC, limit selectable by a resistor
- Supports multiple cell balancing options
- Single cell, no balancing
- Resistor balancing
- Very low quiescent current active balancing
Note: The APPEB1002 Evaluation Board is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. If there is a significant delay shipping your order, CAP-XX will notify you via email or telephone.